skip to main | skip to sidebar

About As Subtle as a Flying Brick

Life Sucks...Then You Die.

  • Entries (RSS)
  • Comments (RSS)
  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit

Story Archive

  • Master Post

Labels

  • Challenge
  • Invasion
  • Rant
  • Soundtrack Fun
  • Stories

Hetalia Caramelldansen

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Time Again to RANT

Posted by iKaren92 at 2:05 PM Labels: Rant
Nah, not really ranting...More like getting this out of the way before I forget. There's nothing much to say since my last post. Met my 8 month old cousin today, Elizabeth...She was super cute. I felt kinda like an outsider though with the way my cousin was treating me. Like I wasn't...capable of holding my cousin. Like I was still too young to even hold her. Well **** him. He's held and babysat what..2 maybe 3 kids? I've babysat, held, and loved 8 kids. All my nieces and nephews adore me. While he went away for months and got away from our family missing all the precious moments, I was there holding, feeding, caring, babysitting my nieces and nephews.
Don't get me wrong, I love my cousin...But he put me through so much embarrassment today that I kinda dislike him at the moment. Every time I went to pick her up and play with her, he was there 30 seconds later to take her away. Then, every time my sister came, he willingly let her hold Elizabeth and didn't say a word. It just pissed me off so much that I had to leave before I said something. I tried not to let it bug me, but after the 15th time...I was through. Whatever. I had to miss my first few moments because of how he was acting. So pissed off right now, it brought me to angry tears. UGH. Okay...I ended up ranting...Ah well. Next time, I'll try not to rant and actually just talk about my month, week, day..whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Chat?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (18)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • Challenge: (Comedy) I Swear
      • Mirror Challenge: (Drama) I Swear
      • Darcy Smith
      • Time Again to RANT
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (7)

Accomplices

Subscribe to Feed


 

© 2010 My Web Blog
designed by DT Website Templates | Bloggerized by Agus Ramadhani | Zoomtemplate.com