skip to main | skip to sidebar

About As Subtle as a Flying Brick

Life Sucks...Then You Die.

  • Entries (RSS)
  • Comments (RSS)
  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit

Story Archive

  • Master Post

Labels

  • Challenge
  • Invasion
  • Rant
  • Soundtrack Fun
  • Stories

Hetalia Caramelldansen

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mirror Challenge: (Drama) I Swear

Posted by iKaren92 at 10:16 PM Labels: Challenge



 He sat in front of the mirror, like he always does around this time. It was around close to midnight, though you could never be able to tell while in that room. The room itself was dark with a depressing feeling to it. There were no paintings, no windows, no furniture’s, aside from the chair he was currently sitting on. On the far left was a single door, with many locks and chains. There was one candle in each of the servants hand and one by young Adrian’s feet.

 He never looked away from the mirror, not even to glance at the servants who went about their way getting the young masters room ready for night. You could tell by the nervous glances they threw each other and the worried looks on their faces, that they were concerned for Adrian. No one in the house hold knew his dark secret, all they knew was that they were to lock him in this particular room till the sun rose.

“Get out!” Adrian growled out to the servants, getting impatient that they weren’t hurrying.

 The servants, hearing their masters growl, hurriedly set the food and sheets down and scurried out of the room. The door was firmly shut and the sound of locks clicking was the only thing heard for a few seconds. Then silence.

 Adrian stared at the mirror again. It seemed like hours had passed as he stared into it. He saw dull, sleep deprived black eyes slowly turn to a bright and evil red, his mouth began to form an evil grin and his teeth began to sharpen. His face twisted in silent agony as his muscles began to contort and twist.

 He fell to the damp and dirty floor, finally looking away from himself in the mirror. His arms began to lengthen, his nails sharpening and biting into the flesh of his palm, drawing bright red blood. He closed his eyes in agony, and then it all stopped. He laid there breathing hard and looked back up to the mirror slowly.

 Staring back at him were two hauntingly beautiful blue eyes. Tears were flowing down the young woman’s eyes, down her pale cheeks only to be wiped away by the back of her small hand. Her dark brown hair was loose and flowing behind her, her dress, a bright yellow, was long and strapless and swayed with every move she made.

The girl, no older than Adrian, stared at him with fury and sadness in her eyes.

 “Break me! Slam the damn mirror down and end both our suffering!” She cried out, slamming the palms of her hand on the mirror.

 Adrian slowly stood from his position on the floor, cringing every time he made a particular move that jarred his new body. He sat back down in the chair and turned his head down, his black hair moving to cover his face from her view.

“I’m close Eris, so close to getting you out of there. To end this curse…” He murmured, not daring to look at her.

 “That’s what you have been saying for the last 75 years!” She screamed. “But we’re still here aren’t we?! I can’t get out of this mirror and you…you can’t stop changing into this monster every night.” She sobbed out, covering her face with her hands.

 “I know I can save us…I know it.” He shook his head furiously. “I can save us both Eris!” He quickly stood up and came close to the mirror.

Eris stared at Adrian through the mirror before resting her forehead on it.

 “I’m just so tired Adrian. I want to be free…but I can’t live with your suffering. If I die, everything will end. You could live a happy life and I…I’ll-“ She looked away, biting her lip. Tears were flowing more freely down her cheeks. This time though, she didn’t bother wiping them away,

 “You’ll be trapped in the damn mirror alone forever! That’s what will happen to you!” Adrian angrily yelled out while slamming his fists against the wall besides the mirror. “I can’t have that happen to you Eris…I love you, don’t you get it?!” He turned away from the mirror and sighed.

Eris let out a deep heart clenching sob and covered her tear soaked face with her hands.

 “I won’t let you suffer like that Eris. I swear that I’ll get us both out of this alive.” He murmured quietly, almost to himself.

“Look at me Adrian…” She pleaded with him.

He came to her then, with his head bowed low, ashamed with himself.

“I love you Adrian…I love you with all my heart.” She whispered soothingly.

 Adrian looked up and stared her straight in the eyes. For hours both cried for their loss, for their pain and for their suffering. They cried because they were afraid, lonely and heartbroken.

 For hours they stayed like that, staring at one another with so much love and anguish in their eyes. It was when Eris started to fade back into the mirror that they knew they had run out of time again. Eris gently placed the palm of her hand against the mirror and waited patiently until Adrian did the same.

 “I’ll wait for you. I’ll love you no matter what. I swear” She said softly until she finally disappeared into the lonely mirror.

 Now normal again, Adrian laid his head against the mirror and fell to his knees. He ran his hands through his black hair and heaved a mighty sigh of sadness while closing his eyes.

 “I swear to you Eris…I’ll free us both. I swear…” He said quietly to himself.

 The sound of clicks could be heard as the door of his room opened. He glanced up with blank eyes to the servants walking in. He wouldn’t give up, not on them, not on Eris. His eyes hardened with determination as he stood up and walked out, ready to face another day, for Eris. Only for his beloved Eris.

-End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Chat?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (18)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • Challenge: (Comedy) I Swear
      • Mirror Challenge: (Drama) I Swear
      • Darcy Smith
      • Time Again to RANT
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (7)

Accomplices

Subscribe to Feed


 

© 2010 My Web Blog
designed by DT Website Templates | Bloggerized by Agus Ramadhani | Zoomtemplate.com