skip to main | skip to sidebar

About As Subtle as a Flying Brick

Life Sucks...Then You Die.

  • Entries (RSS)
  • Comments (RSS)
  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit

Story Archive

  • Master Post

Labels

  • Challenge
  • Invasion
  • Rant
  • Soundtrack Fun
  • Stories

Hetalia Caramelldansen

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Challenge: (Comedy) I Swear

Posted by iKaren92 at 1:22 AM Labels: Challenge




 He sat in front of the mirror, like he always does around this time. It was around close to midnight, though you could never be able to tell while in that room. The room itself was dark with a depressing feeling to it. There were no paintings, no windows, no furniture’s, aside from the chair he was currently sitting on. On the far left was a single door, with many locks and chains. There was one candle in each of the servants hand and one by young Adrian’s feet.

 He never looked away from the mirror, not even to glance at the servants who went about their way getting the young masters room ready for night. You could tell by the nervous glances they threw each other and the worried looks on their faces, that they were concerned for Adrian. No one in the house hold knew his dark secret, all they knew was that they were to lock him in this particular room till the sun rose.

“Get out already!” Adrian yelled out to the servants, getting impatient that they weren’t hurrying.

 The servants, hearing their masters yell, hurriedly set the food and sheets down and scurried out of the room. Of course, one had to trip and spill all the food. Then the other got tangled in the sheet and fell flat on his face.

“Really? Are you serious?!” Adrian glared at the clumsy servants.

 The servants, without glancing at Adrian, dragged themselves out of the room and firmly closed the door. Adrian let out a sigh of relief, but glared again at the door as it slowly creaked open.

“What now?!” Adrian shouted.

 “We, er..Well, Stephen..lost..the key to the locks.” The middle age servant mumbled out while nervously looking away.

“Are you kidding me?!...Just, I don’t know, put a sign outside the door that says do not enter or something!”

 The servant nodded quickly and in his rush to get out, hit the side of the door with so much force he was knocked backwards. Adrian saw the other servant, Stephen, and glared at him with humorous anger. Stephen epped in fright, grabbed his friends leg and dragged him out of the room.

‘Finally’ thought Adrian and he sat back and stared at the mirror.

It seemed like hours had passed as he stared into it.

“Gosh darn it woman, hurry up and appear in the damn mirror!” Adrian growled out. “I swear you do this on purpose.”

 As he waited, impatiently he might add, he saw dull, sleep deprived black eyes slowly turn to a bright and evil red, his mouth began to form an evil grin and his teeth began to sharpen. His muscles began to contort and twist, his arms began to lengthen, his nails sharpening and biting into the flesh of his palm, drawing bright red blood. He closed his eyes briefly then looked back to the mirror.

“Damn, even as a hideous monster, I still look good.” He said cockily and winked at himself.

As he checked himself out, a girl materialized from the mirror.

“Ah, did my reflection just get uglier?”

The girl, Eris, narrowed her blue eyes in anger.

“Looking at yourself again you narcissistic bastard?”

“Now, now Eris…Don’t make yourself uglier with such fowl language.” He teased her with a smirk on his face.

“Ugh, you frustrate me so much!” She angrily huffed.

Eris grabbed her loose, flowing dark brown hair that was getting in the way and quickly braided it.

“And you love me for it” Adrian retorted with a grin.

“Ha, in your dreams.”

A comfortable silence passed over the two of them for a few minutes until Eris spoke up.

 “Why do you have me in such an ugly room? My beauty should be shown to the people, not hidden away in this depressing room.” She said with a frown,

 “Beauty? Ha!” Adrian questioned sarcastically. “I think this room suits your kind of ‘beauty’, if it could even be called that.”

“Are you calling me ugly?!” She gasped in outrage.

Adrian only responded with a nod and a teasing grin.

“You son of a—“

“Language dear Eris, language” Adrian cut her off.

 Eris growled in frustration and glared daggers at Adrians head. After a few minutes she signed softly and let herself relax and stared seriously at Adrian.

“Have you found anything yet?” She asked him softly.

Adrian, sensing the mood change, slowly turned away from Eris.

“I’m close…”He murmured, not daring to look at her.

“That’s what you have been saying for the last 75 years!” She yelled exasperated.

 “Well, it’s not like I don’t have a life! I have to work to keep this house and the servants…I’m not THAT rich…anymore that is.” Adrian pouted and crossed his scary looking arms.

 Well excuse me for being such a burden on you! I mean it’s not like I’m stuck in a mirror or anything.” Eris sarcastically pointed out while glaring.

“You are such a nag! You know…I should just break your mirror.”

“Don’t you dare you scumbag!” Eris yelled and placed her hands on her hips.

“You are so lucky I like you as much as I do.” He grumbled out with a scowl.

Eris stared at Adrian through the mirror before resting her forehead on it.

 “I miss bickering with you.” She looked away, biting her lip. “And being able to hit you when you made me angry.” She glanced at him with a small smile on her face.

 Adrian returned the smile before frowning. “I don’t miss the hitting so much though. You left bruises.” He whined.

“Not my fault you’re such a wuss.” She smirked.

“You are such a bi—“

“Language dear Adrian, language.” She repeated his earlier fraze with a grin.

 For hours both bickered and argued over stupid things. They reminisced about the good old days and laughed and enjoyed their short time together.

 It was when Eris started to fade back into the mirror that they knew they had run out of time again. With a serious expression, Eris gently placed the palm of her hand against the mirror and waited patiently until Adrian did the same.

“I love you Adrian. I swear I do.” She said softly.

Adrian smiled and stared lovingly at her. “I love you too. I swear I’ll get us out of this mess Eris.”

 “You better. It’s all your fault to begin with anyway. Do try to hurry up though, any longer and I’ll commit homicide to your face as soon as I get out.” She quickly said with a grin.

Before he could retort to that comment, she disappearing into the mirror.

 Now normal again, Adrian laid his head against the mirror and laughed. He ran his hands through his black hair and heaved a mighty sigh of relief while closing his eyes. She was the only reason he went on. She kept him living.

“I swear to you Eris…I’ll free us both. I swear…” He said quietly to himself.

 The sound of the door opening caught his attention. He glanced up as the servants from last nights scurried to clean up the nights mess. He wouldn’t give up, not on them, not on Eris. His eyes hardened with determination as he stood up and walked out, ready to face another day, for Eris.

As he walked pass the opened door he glanced at the note and laughed.

‘Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. Thank you – Master Adrian’

 ‘No wonder nobody dared come in…They know I’d actually do that’ Adrian though to himself while chuckling. He was serious about that though. His servants knew him so well.

-End-


P.S. Comedy Fail. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Chat?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (18)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • Challenge: (Comedy) I Swear
      • Mirror Challenge: (Drama) I Swear
      • Darcy Smith
      • Time Again to RANT
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (7)

Accomplices

Subscribe to Feed


 

© 2010 My Web Blog
designed by DT Website Templates | Bloggerized by Agus Ramadhani | Zoomtemplate.com