skip to main | skip to sidebar

About As Subtle as a Flying Brick

Life Sucks...Then You Die.

  • Entries (RSS)
  • Comments (RSS)
  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit

Story Archive

  • Master Post

Labels

  • Challenge
  • Invasion
  • Rant
  • Soundtrack Fun
  • Stories

Hetalia Caramelldansen

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spending Time Together

Posted by iKaren92 at 8:22 PM Labels: Rant
I spent the day with one of my babes today! She came here early and left super late. I had to kick her out cause she was staying way too late! jk.

We had a real fun time just catching up and talking about life, school, friends, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I signed her yearbook and left a touching paragraph that almost made me cry while signing it. She of course, left me an essay because thats how Nyx is. I feel like I'm going to have problems reading it though. She writes in scribbles!

Later on in the day, we talked to the 3rd member of our little group through webcam. While it was super fun talking to Xue on the computer, I still can't wait till she's here and I'm able to hug her! I MISS YOU XUE! She'll be here in a few weeks, so I really can't seem to wait.

In the end, it was a very good day. I had missed Nyx so much since she left. It was good seeing her again. Though, I'm going to fail my Economics final thanks to her(and Xue). Oh well. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Chat?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (18)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • Scare of My Life
      • Spending Time Together
      • Going Out
      • Rant
      • School Year Ending...
      • Karin loses to me at being mean!
      • School likes to torture kids?!

Accomplices

Subscribe to Feed


 

© 2010 My Web Blog
designed by DT Website Templates | Bloggerized by Agus Ramadhani | Zoomtemplate.com