Story Archive
Labels
Hetalia Caramelldansen
Friday, May 21, 2010
I'm so glad I have friends like Xue and Nyx. They ranted right on with me and made me feel so much better. I can't seem to perk myself up anymore. After a few comments from family or friends of the family, I usually feel depressed. I hate when they make those comments. I thought I was stronger than what I am, but I still end up in my room crying hours later. I don't think they know how fragile I am on the inside. I easily cry thanks to my low self-esteem. I hate the comments they make because I know I've accomplished so much and I'm not just a fat ugly girl. Notice how I know I'm fat and not that pretty. I try not to focus on that but on the fact that I can sing, I can draw, and I am very smart, street and school wise. But in a world where none of it matters unless you're tall, thin and gorgeous...It's hard to see inner beauty. It's hard to feel proud of your accomplishments when the pretty girl next to you is getting all the attention for being pretty and getting a C on a test. Or, true example, when the BOY next to you gets all the praise and attention because he managed not to get addicted to drinking and doing drugs through his high school life. And I stand here, with my straight A's, drug and alcohol free getting nothing but a pat on the back. Sometimes I feel like, whats the point? But I keep striving to be that person who'll one day make everyone go "Wow, she became somebody! She did something with her life and let nothing stop her!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment